Instructions for using the E-SCA, Requests Online
The E-Citizen Scholar Services (E-SCA) is a site to support the student of ISMT. On this site, students can:
- Consult personal information;
- Consult the Course Units to which students are enrolled and their schedules;
- Consult the results of their final evaluations;
- Consult the situation of treasury;
- Submit requests.
All requests to ISMT are made exclusively through this portal.
Requests are organized into five Service Centers: Board of Directors (CD), Pedagogical Council (PLC), Virtual Academic Services (CV), Treasury (FIN) and Superior School of Post-Graduated Studies (ESAE).
I -The service center of the Pedagogical Council aims to clarify and/or solve a variety of situations from students curriculum, including conditions for access to special evaluations, change of regime, change of optional courses and other cases. The service center has the following forms:
- 1. CP - Special Conditions - This requirement is designed for students who need to schedule special evaluation dates.
- 2. CP - Special Season - This requirement allows students to request to be granted access to the special time of evaluation.
- 3. CP - Regime Change - This requirement allows students to request that they be changed frequency regime.
- 4. CP -Change Curricular Units Optional - this requirement allows students to request that changes be made in Optional Course Units.
- 5. CP Statutes: Worker-Student - This requirement is directed to all students who wish to enjoy the status of Worker-Student.
- 6. CP-Statutes:
Associative Officer, Maternity, Other Situations - This requirement is directed to all students who wish to enjoy a special status.
- 7. CP - Other Situations - this requirement allows students to submit Pedagogical Council situations that do not fit in other types of requests available.
II - The service center of the Virtual Academic Services aims to provide the requested documents online. The service center has the following forms:
- 1. SV - Request Certificates (including Diplomas)
- 2. SV - Request for Statements
III - The service center Treasury aims to manage the situations relating to payments of students. To do so students can use the following form:
- 1. Fin - Request to Treasury / Payments - This requirement offers to expose the Finance Department / Treasury any situation related to the payments of tuition fees.
IV - The service center Directive Board has the form CD - Other Situations where students can expose situations that are not encompassed in applications addressed to the Pedagogical Council or the Treasury.
V - The Service Center ESAE intended to clarify and resolve various situations, which are reflected in the following forms:
- 1. Statute - this requirement is addressed to all students who wish to enjoy a special status.
- 2. Request for Documents - this requirement allows students to request certificates, diplomas, statements and other documents related to the 2nd cycle courses.
- 3. Request Postponement - this requirement allows students to submit requests for the Coordination of ESAE postponing the delivery date of the dissertation.
- 4. Request for Suspension - This requirement allows students to submit ESAE Coordination of requests for suspension of the dissertation.
- 5. Revision - This requirement allows students to submit applications for review ESAE proof.
- 6. Other Situations - This request serves to students expose other situations which are not classifiable in other applications addressed to the Coordinator of ESAE.
What are requirements?
There are 3 types of requirements whose services may be associated with a request:
Additional Information - The services ask a question to the student who must respond using E-SCA;
Delivery of Documents - The services ask the student for documents to be attached to the request of the student. These documents must be lodged at the ISMT.
Payment - The services launched a debt for students to pay the requested documents. This requirement will be automatically fulfilled after the payment made by ATM or cash in the ISMT.
All these requirements have a deadline for the student to fulfill them explicitly. Its failure leads to the cancellation of the application.
Order Inquiry Finalized
Once completed the request, the student should visualize the result via E-SCA.
When entering the E-SCA student is referred to the area "Notices."
When there are notifications for reading, students should select the "orders placed".
To view a request already completed the student should select the "View Orders Finalized" to enter the Order History page.
To view the result should shall be select "View Detail".